- Paris - Île-de-France, France
il y a 691 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
As Game Designer intern, you will be in charge of creating game concepts and mechanics. Reporting to the VP Product, you will be involved in our production system, liaising with the designers, the producers, and the publishers. Your responsibilities will be the following :
- Participate to the ideation process and create pitches/prototypes of new games ;
- Collaborate with design and production teams on both games and features creation ;
- Participate in balancing, economy design and monetization, UX and UI ;
- Formalize and clarify concepts and features into clear documentation ;
- Benchmark the stores daily to identify and create new trends ;
- Deconstruct and analyze mobile game mechanics.
Qualities we are looking for :
- A hyper-passionate and motivated person ;
- Good knowledge of the mobile F2P market insights ;
- A first experience as a game designer ;
- Strong communication skills in English.
6 months internship, full-time, convention de stage mandatory