Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 7 billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #3 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google and Meta.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 750 employees worldwide, we're looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
The full-remote option is accepted only if you reside in a country where the company has a legal entity.
Our Gaming team is made up of hybrid-casual, casual and mid-core experts. Our 'Core' games team supports internal and external studios worldwide in creating, developing and launching new hit games, whilst our 'Live' games team focuses on delivering higher engagement on our existing and successful games.
Joining our Live games team means collaborating with gaming industry experts on globally renowned, enduring games, while embracing exciting new entrepreneurial ventures. With over seven billion downloads worldwide and a portfolio of more than 10 resilient hybrid games generating more than $20m per year, we are the largest and most successful hybrid publisher in the world.
You will build from scratch a small and high-performing studio and will have the opportunity to have a big impact on the strategy of Casual gaming while delivering great mobile games.
- Build your team and ensure that your team reaches their goals
- Lead, inspire and motivate the teams working on the games, and maintain enthusiasm for the project
- Improve continuously the internal process of game creation
- Push updates with gameplay, meta-features and monetisation AB tests at a high pace
- Follow and improve Voodoo's management guidelines and onboarding processes
- Manage your team's HR in order to keep only A players and help them to grow
- Share your knowledge company-wide and help others grow their skills
- Monitor and improve game metrics
- Be involved in all aspects of game development: UI, UX, game design, technical
- Strong analytical skills and are detail and data-oriented
- Passion for mobile games
- Excellent communication, organization, execution skills
- Good game UX knowledge,
- Mobile F2P market experiences, track record with a successful mobile game
- Speak and write English
- Understanding of game design
Benefits: competitive salary and other benefits according to the country you reside.