Game Designer (F/H)
- Montreuil - Île-de-France, France
il y a 392 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
We're embarking on an amazing journey, together with Lightstorm Entertainment and FoxNext Games, to the world of Pandora, developing a new cutting-edge game set on the beautiful and dangerous moon from the prominent Avatar film franchise.
As an Environment Artist at Massive you'll get the chance to use your artistic eye to create gameplay spaces that not only play well but look visually stunning. Utilising the power of our in-house game engine - Snowdrop.
You'll collaborate with fellow artists and game designers to create unique AAA game worlds that stand out and breaks new ground. You'll be able to create 3D assets and be part of distributing and propping them throughout the game for great composition and readability.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Creating high quality assets and environments.
- Collaborating with Art & Design colleagues and Leads to develop outstanding visuals.
- Developing the player experience while working in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Environmental storytelling through set dressing.
- Awareness of performance and optimization requirements.
You as a person
Being attentive to your craft and reinforcing quality by paying attention to detail comes naturally to you. You push what environment art can mean to a game through creative initiatives. Your structured approach to finding the best solutions makes you an efficient team-player who helps improve the way we do things, and even better; implement them in an autonomous way with minimal supervision. Your openness and flexibility complements this and enables you able to provide insights from all parts of the development into your area of expertise which makes you a valuable source of ideas and suggestions.
- Proven experience working in the games industry with at least one AAA title.
- Solid understanding of the workflows required to create an asset from blockout stage to final quality.
- Strong understanding of current texture and material creation processes.
- An in-depth understanding of effective asset creation and optimization for real time rendering.
- Knowledge of composition, color theory and lighting.
- Ideally you've worked with game engines like Unity or Unreal.
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what's possible within game development and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us, we might ask you to complete a practical test as a part of the recruitment process. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. Meanwhile, please check-out at the videos posted below.
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world's third largest independent video game publisher. We are more than 650 people from 45+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy's The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you'll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.