The Community Manager will collaborate with all parties in charge of Team Vitality's communication in order to establish and run the most qualitative and engaging editorial line possible on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc. Her/his abilities will go from live coverage of esport competition to standard animation content and bouncing off trending topics. Thanks to her/his knowledge of social media, she/he will be able to create and analyse KPIs in order to evaluate and optimize the company's performance.
- Native English speaker (950 min at TOIEC)
- Fluent French speaker
- Strong social media knowledge
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Strong interest in Gaming
- Reliable and accountable
Experience and/or education:
- 1 year-experience as a community manager
- Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, public relations and/or related fields.
- Establish & execute a social media editorial plan
- Create original and qualitative contents
- Monitor & analyse social media data
- Increase Team Vitality's audience and engagement rates on social medias
- Optimize internal modus operandi
Minimum TOEIC results of 950/990 (please do not apply if you do not comply with this mandatory requirement)
- Vous devez être connecté pour postuler à cette offre
Cliquez ici pour vous connecter ou créer un compte.