Character Artist - Console Racing Games
- Paris - Île-de-France, France
il y a 562 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Working for our client means being part of a fast-growing development studio. It's also an opportunity to contribute to internationally known videogame franchises in the motorsport world. It's also a special opportunity to develop your skills in an incredible team of experts. They're constantly looking for talent to give pleasure to their players, to make their internal technology evolve and contribute to bettering tools pipelines.
As part of the development team of a massively multiplayer racing game, you will work under the supervision of the artistic director and oversee:
- Modeling and texturing realistic characters while respecting artistic and technical restrictions
- Modeling and texturing clothes and accessories
- Report on the advancement of the graphic resources' development
- Good knowledge of Zbrush, 3DSMax, Photoshop, Susbstance suite
- Good notion of Unity / UDK type game engine
- Good knowledge of game character creation pipeline (Sculpt, High Poly, Retopology, Unwrap, Baking, Texturing)
- Good knowledge of the technical restrictions inherent to the animation and production of video game characters
- You know how to work independently, you are dynamic and rigorous
- You know how to fit in a production team and to communicate with every department constituting a game development's team.