Web Analyst (W/M/NB)
- Saint-Mandé, 94160
il y a 319 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Within the Global Publishing department, you will be part of a close-knit and collaborative Web Production team. Its role is to develop online information and service websites for Ubisoft's brands (Assassin's Creed, Rainbow Six, Far Cry, The Division...). In this context, you will reinforce the Worlwide Web Analytics team and be under the responsibility of the Web Data Manager. You will work on all Ubisoft websites: brand websites, e-commerce websites, support websites, etc.
Your ability to support the teams in the deployment of the analytics solution, to certify the quality of the data and its legal compliance and to extract maximum value from it will allow you to make an essential contribution to the analysis of the performance that will impact the web strategy.
More precisely, your missions will be the following:
Deploy the Web Analytic solution on all Ubisoft sites
- Definition of KPIs with stakeholders
- Implementing site tagging plans: technical deployment and acceptance
- Resolution of bugs related to tracking
- Follow-up and optimization of the tracking tool
- Ensure the legal compliance of our websites and the proper functioning of our data protection policy in collaboration with our legal team
Dashboard, analysis and support
- Creation of Dashboard for the product teams to monitor KPIs
- Conducting performance audits of tracked sites to optimize UX & customer journey
- Support Product teams in their use and exploitation of analytical data
Support the business teams in the exploitation of the data
- Support the implementation and analysis of A/B test results
- Support data lake teams in order to cross-reference web data with the rest of the ecosystem and find action levers
- Support the business and analysis teams in understanding and exploiting the data
- Minimum 2 years of experience on this type of mission
- Advanced knowledge of e-commerce is mandatory, having already worked on this type of site is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of an analytical solution (GA, AT internet, Omniture ...) is mandatory
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Analytics, the tool currently in place at Ubisoft, is a plus
- Knowledge of a tag management system is necessary
- Good knowledge of data visualization and data presentation
- Analytical and critical thinking skills strongly recommended
- Fluency in English is essential due to the international dimension of the mission
- Knowledge of database structures in the context of data analytics exploitation outside the interface is also a plus
- Curious and conscientious, you are capable of being autonomous, rigorous and have good analytical skills. You will be able to evolve in a dynamic multicultural environment and develop excellent relationships with your contacts.
- You are able to learn very quickly and to increase your skills on new subjects
- An interest in the video game industry is a real plus.
This position is based in Saint-Mandé (Métro St Mandé - line 1 / RER Chateau De Vincennes - line A).
Position to be filled as soon as possible.
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our players' community.
Ces annonces peuvent vous intéresser !
Manager, Partnership Development - Team VitalityBOOST & PartnersParis - Île-de-France, France
il y a 14 jours
Assistant(e) en gestion administrative et comptableAssociation FuturoLANSaint-Benoît - Poitiers, France
il y a 12 jours
CDI Développeur C++ Unreal Engine (UE5) H/F/NBJumbo ManaStrasbourg - Bas-Rhin, France
il y a 13 jours