VFX Artist (M/NB/W) - Ubisoft Paris Mobile
il y a 56 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
The Ubisoft Paris Mobile studio is looking for a VFX Artist to join the production of a mobile project at the beginning of production.
You will join the dynamic and multidisciplinary team that worked on Chess Royal. As the only VFX Artist on this production, you will work hand in hand with the Lead Artist to create all the visual effects for this production.
As such, your missions will be the following ones:
- Your duties will require you to work in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team;
- Create VFX both related to gameplay but also to the graphic design (UI);
- Develop the VFX production pipeline in collaboration with other departments;
- Respect the technical constraints in order to create attractive and functional effects;
- Integrate your VFX into the Unity game engine in coordination with the animators and developers.
Do you dream of joining one of Ubisoft Mobile's most ambitious productions? If you recognize yourself in the following description, you're the one!
- You have significant experience as a VFX Artist, preferably in mobile video games;
- You master the basic particle system on the Unity game engine and Shader Graph (or similar system);
- Knowledge in 2D and 3D would be appreciated;
- You have a good general audiovisual culture, you are passionate about new technologies and innovations in FX;
- You're obviously able to speak English in a professional environment.
Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile also means :
Living a unique experience...
- Integrate a passionate and committed team
- Participate in one of Ubisoft's most ambitious mobile projects
- Increase your skills and work in an international context
- And benefit from numerous advantages :
- 4 free Ubisoft games per year
- Luncheon Voucher
- Refund of 50% of the transport ticket
- Ticket reduction (concerts/shows)
- Access to the Ubisoft gym at preferential rates
- ... and much more!
This position is available now in Montreuil (France) !
So, convinced? Apply online by attaching your portfolio and we will come back to you soon .
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.