il y a 9 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Established in 1999, Arkane Lyon is one of the most renowned game development studios and has earned a matchless reputation for creating games with unique style and immersive action. The studio's titles, which include the Dishonored franchise and more recently DEATHLOOP, have received numerous prestigious accolades around the globe, including hundreds of "Game of the Year" awards.
Joining Arkane Lyon is an opportunity to collaborate and evolve within a passionate team, on cutting-edge technologies and innovative games enjoyed by millions of players. You will work in a stimulating and welcoming environment in our offices located in the Lyon (France) Confluence district, a place of greenery, sports, gastronomy and music.
Arkane Lyon is owned by ZeniMax Media and Microsoft.
- Collaborate closely with the art direction and designers
- Create any type of real time VFX, environment, weapons, powers, post process
- Create all the VFX data, textures, meshes
- Involved in improving our internal VFX tools
- Be responsible of the whole VFX creation process, from the early design to the final in game VFX, including optimization and debug
- Be responsible of VFX integration and scripted VFX sequence
- A strong eye for rhythm and color with an exceptional attention to detail
- Strong team player, able to take feedback, respect deadlines
- Knowledge of the video game industry standard VFX tools (UE4/5, Unity, Popcorn FX)
- Strong knowledge of technical pipeline, VFX creation techniques and tools
- Strong interest in the upcoming technology
- Good knowledge of standard software, photoshop, maya, after effect
- Strong knowledge of current gen console developpement
- Houdini/Substance Designer knowledge is a plus
- Writing HLSL shader is a plus
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do ? from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.