Vehicle Technical Artist F - M - Nb - New Project H/F
- LYON, 69000 - Rhône
il y a 264 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Description de l'entreprise :
Play as a team, Race for excellence and Get creative !At Ubisoft Ivory Tower, we are driven by these values every day since 2007, join us to work on our new project as aVEHICLE TECHNICAL ARTIST (F/M/NB/D).
Description du poste :
As a VEHICLE TECHNICAL ARTIST you will BE in charge of vehicle in engine integration and defining vehicle data structure to meet game features & performances expectations.
MAIN MISSIONS :
- Learning game engines pipelines and establishing vehicle pipeline specifications.
- Understanding and following the technical constraints regarding the engine and the game systems : player interaction, handling, damage, animations, etc.
- Verifying the quality of your work once imported into the game, and make improvements accordingly.
- Actively collaborating with other teams to integrate vehicle assets in game.
- A first experience in video game.
- Good notion of vehicle design and a good understanding of vehicle mechanics.
- Experience with ZBrush, Marvelous Designer / Substance Painter / Photoshop and 3D software (3DSMax, Blender, Maya...).
- Excellent learning skills to master new tools.
- Experience in Shading.
- You are comfortable working with international profiles in English (spoken, written).
- Snowdrop engine experience would BE a plus.