Ux Designer W - M H/F
il y a 165 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate : Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives ! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production : join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
As a UX designer in Veepee :
The main role is guarentee an expertise will allow you to help your team (PO / Devs / QA / Support / BPO), to face the challenges that will BE yours and to build your product vision.Central position in the product organisation at Veepee, UX/UI Designer is the guarantor of user experience and product design.
You will integrate evolutions needs collected from your stakeholders and / or your users. You will work in collaboration with everyone to evolve the interfaces, workflow and services in the respect of the product vision. Your knowledge of the roadmap and your expertise in UX will allow you to prioritize and justify your choices to internal and external stakeholders to the product.
On a daily basis you will :
· Co-write the product vision and bear the responsibility
You will have to co-write and mature the vision of the product, take into account business issues, technical constraints and the desired product experience. You will also need to ensure that the team adheres to the vision and that the vision is aligned with product issues and overall group strategy.
· Put in place the tools and methods needed to build the product design strategy
Relying on collaborative animation methodologies and UX, you will have to use the methods that allows you to find the most adapted solutions to answer your problems.
· Understand the needs and challenges of end users
You will BE in charge of collecting / identifying issues, insights members and understanding needs through various methods from your toolbox : studies, workshops, test protocols, benchmark, metrics, etc.
· Answer to business needs and product evolutions
You will have to propose several hypotheses, to put them in shape by the design, to build the best possible solution answering the objectives and the constraints.
Requirements and responsibilities :
- Bac +5 in UX Design / ergonomics / webdesign / psychology / development or project management.
- Several years of experience (3-5 years minimum on similar position UX / UI Design).
- Fluent English (read, write and speak).
- Team spirit and and collaborative work.
- Result and business orientation.
- Ability to question his own ideas ans debate ideas.
- UX strategy writing and recommendation.
- Methodologies / reflections in design thinking.
- The creation and use of personas and consumers journey.
- Scripting user paths : userflows, site mapping, etc.
- Setting up workshops / ideation workshops.
- Writing user tests & A / B tests.
- Knowledge in interface ergonomics.
- Knowledge in Information Architecture.
- Mastery of UX / UI design : wireframing, prototyping, etc.
- Mastery of design tools : Sketch, Zeplin, Principle, Adobe Suite.
- Bonus : Knowledge of web and mobile developments.
What we offer
- The dynamic and creative environment within international teams.
- The variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform.
- The participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally.
- Up to 3 days of remote work per week.
- Video games, beer and quiz parties with colleagues.
- Flexible retribution package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical Insurance included.
Belonging to Veepee, is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, TelAviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you'll BE sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
Belonging to Veepee, is one of the biggest tech communities in Europe with more than 800 IT collaborators.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam, and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you'll BE sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don't you jump on this new adventure?