User research Support Specialist
- Montreuil, 93100
il y a 124 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Ubisoft teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of players with original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving rise to moments of surprise, fun and adventure that also allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to collaborate and evolve with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all over the world. You will progress in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of imagination and technology to create the worlds that will excite our players.
As part of its development, Ubisoft is looking for the User Research laboratory of the Paris studio:
A User Research Support Specialist
Are you ready to take on new challenges?
Do you want to offer great experiences to players? Come join us !
Your Daily Quest
The service: The Paris User Research Lab of Ubisoft Paris is a dynamic and growing team, which occupies a key position in Ubisoft's player-oriented strategy. The Lab organizes playtests, workshops, and studies on almost all Ubisoft games to support development teams and inform top management decisions.
Ambition of the position: in collaboration with the other members of the Lab, you are in charge of the maintenance and development of the logistics and IT infrastructure of the user research laboratory. You also support User Researchers in the technical organization of face-to-face and remote tests, in particular when deploying new technical solutions.
Main missions :
You work in the User Research Lab in Paris, in close collaboration with the User Researchers.
On the projects for which you are responsible, after receiving the test requests from the studios:
- Propose strategies to cover UR needs
- Collect UR software and infrastructure development needs and opportunities (Game User Researchers, tool partners, prods, industry watch)
- Assist in the prioritization of projects according to their priority
- Co-construct deployment timelines and budgets in collaboration with the other USSR and the service director
- Ensure the deployment of infrastructure and software solutions within the lab
- Operational support ? Accompany the GURs in the technical implementation of their tests
- Bachelor or Master degree in a computer-related field.
- A first experience of managing a computer park is a plus.
- You have a first experience on PARSEC and are comfortable with the OBS suite.
- You like to collaborate and are comfortable speaking. Your skills allow you to lead constructive discussions in a challenging environment.
- You have strong planning and organizational skills.
- Autonomous and rigorous, you demonstrate good analytical and synthesis skills that allow you to solve complex situations and problems.
- Fluent English, both spoken and written, is essential for this position with an international dimension.
- Speaking French is a plus
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.