User Research Lab Director Ubisoft Paris M - Nb - W H/F
il y a 62 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Description de l'entreprise :
Ubisoft's 20, 000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Description du poste :
Leading the User research Lab, your missions will BE built around several pillars :
- Lead the UR team that supports and operates game user research playtesting functions for Paris studio and Ubisoft worldwide projects.
- Ensure compliance with budgetary or time constraints, communicate regularly and ensure a good internal visibility on each projects progress.
- Working with your management, define and deploy the vision, innovations and directions that the Lab and the UR business as a whole should take in the coming years.
- Drive constant innovation and actions plans towards ethics, inclusion, and accessibility.
- Coach and help UR teams to develop a common language and define a clear framework for what user experience means at Ubisoft.
- Support the team growth, managing each member in a way that supports both their careers, performance and UR team missions.
- Synthesize and prioritize research questions within the organization, working with design leadership and cross-functional product groups.
- Identify opportunities to improve user research operations by improving communication, workflow, facilities, process, tools, and documentation driving the required changes.
- Assess and connect our current research capabilities, working with our developer relations, market research, and other teams and efforts.
- Create a bond of trust with development teams and the Ubisoft UR network, and keep a constant dialogue with them so you can co-build successful business strategies.
The number of years of experienceis given as anindication, do not hesitateto apply if you are convincedthis role fitswithyou.
Should you BE able to share related experiences, suchas :
- The equivalent of 8 years of experience in managing and leading multidisciplinary teams of increasing size.
- The equivalent of 8 years of experience leading user testing, UX research and/or other related research methodologies.
- A keen understanding of gamers' uses and new business models on various gaming platforms.
- A strong video game culture and a solid knowledge of the AAA and mobile market and its successes.
- A significant experience in team management : recruitment and staffing plan, integration, mentoring, evaluation of your team members, empowerment.
- Experience in the following areas :.
- Ethics, Inclusion and Accessibility.
- Change management/culture.
- Gaming and/or service platforms.
- You enjoy working on complex and ambiguous problem solving with competing expectations and priorities.
- You are constantly mindful of improving team productivity and workflow through automation, tool development and change management.
- You can speak and work in french and english.