Unity3D / C# Developer
- Levallois-Perret - 92300 Levallois-Perret, France
il y a 139 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Are you into Art, Metaverse or Gaming ?
We work on a website that integrates high-quality metaverse games for web and mobile.
The goal is to create a new way to visit and interact with art galleries by building a very immersive experience !
To do so, we are looking for a Unity3D Developer working remotely and on-site (1 day per week onsite) with our team.
As a Unity3D Developer, you will be responsible for building gameplay systems and features on multiple platforms.
You will report to the VP Product who will provide game scenario and design directions and you will work closely with the CTO, in order to make sure games are smoothly integrated into our website.
To be explicit, we are not looking for a Designer, but a Developer who masters metaverse features of Unity.
Your role on a daily basis:
- developing VR metaverse games
- integrating all kinds of assets (materials, textures, image, sound, video...) into Unity scenes
- fixing design of assets using different 3D softwares: Blender, Maya...
- designing sets and light in Unity, navigation...
- creating multiplayer games: allowing the user to modify the scene, handle
avatars, real-time interactions between players
- building for all platforms: Mac, WebGL, iOS, android...
- optimizing performance and responsiveness
As you'll be the first Developer (permanent position) in the team, we are expecting some seniority for that role :
- at least one fully shipped product,
- deep knowledge of Unity
- strong knowledge of Blender, Maya
- actual know-how regarding metaverse development in Unity
- deep knowledge of C#
- knowledge regarding Unity game website integration
- ability to work independently and to be self-directing
- demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code
- strong organizational skills with a good sense of design
What we offer :
- Salary between 50 000€ - 70 000€ gross / year (depending on your tech skills)
- Equity (BSPCE)
- Healthcare insurance (Swisslife)
- Remote friendly policy (1 day per week onsite would be nice)
- Working in an early-stage startup connected to the Art world