- Paris, 75001
il y a 362 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that it will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we're looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Our Growth team helps maximize the potential of each Voodoo product within the ecosystem. Our Growth team is split into several job expertises such as user acquisition, ad monetization, video ads, playable ads, and influencer marketers. Being part of the Growth Team at Voodoo requires a lot of operational excellence and creativity in order to constantly adapt ourselves to stay ahead of the rest of the market.
Whatever the team you join at Voodoo, you will get the chance to collaborate with small, international, and high-performing teams in developing successful Unity experiences. By joining us, you will have a strong impact on the business and a unique opportunity to reach hundreds of millions of users.
- Expertise in Unity/C# Strong proficiency at troubleshooting Tech related issues and experience in web development
- A critical thinker and a problem solver with a keen eye for identifying problems in workflows and processes (and driving them to a resolution)
- An eagerness to develop new skills and explore new problem spaces on a daily basis (game development, marketing, legal)
- Previous experience and exposure to the game production process (as part of a game dev studio or otherwise)
- Real interest in Casual and Hyper Casual games
- Creative and hacker mindset with a strong sense of ownership
- Speak and write English
Benefits: competitive salary, lunch vouchers, healthcare, child day care, wellness activities, unlimited vacation policy, remote days.