Texture Artist - Nb H/F
- BORDEAUX, 33300 - Gironde
il y a 524 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Description de l'entreprise :
Ubisoft's 20, 000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Founded in September 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux works passionately on the biggest AAA games to deliver the best gaming experiences. Today, the studio has over 340 talents, from 15 different nationalities, working on licenses such as Assassin's Creed, Beyond Good & Evil 2, as well as other unannounced HD and mobile projects. We are also working on cross-functional cloud computing and game streaming projects with Online Services Teams.
Description du poste :
We are looking for a Texture Artist to join the artistic team working on one of our unannounced projects from a well known license.
- Ensure the integration and optimization of artistic content in the engine.
- Guarantee the respect of the technical constraints related to the console.
- Provide technical follow-up to the art team.
- Develop or find the best tools and methods possible to improve and facilitate the work of the team.
- Coach members of the art team to BE able to use the tools and methods well.
- Act as interlocutor between the art team and the programming team.
- Provide constant technical support for tools and engine to all members of the Artistic Team.
- Significant experience in modelling, texturing, lighting or image processing or other relevant experience in AAA video game development.
- Knowledge of Zbrush, Photoshop, 3DSmax, Substance Painter, and Substance Designer.
- Strong traditional painting and drawing skills.
- Knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR) pipelines.
- Skills in scripting, automation tools or shaders (HLSL) would BE appreciated.
- You are creative, autonomous and you are proactive.
- You can easily work with English speaking colleagues and in a multicultural team.