Technical Artist, Work Metaverse Experiences
il y a 143 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
We are currently seeking an experienced Technical Artist to join our team. We are looking for expertise with material and shader development, and prototyping in Unity, with the ability to ramp quickly on other engines if needed. This will involve performance profiling & optimization of assets and rendering techniques. This Technical Artist will work closely with both art and engineering teams.
Technical Artist, Work Metaverse Experiences Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with Art and Engineering teams to define and develop content in modern real-time environments.
- Design, manage and maintain the pipeline from artists and designers through to deployment.
- Optimize content through enhancing performance and instructing the artists and designers on asset creation, modeling and texturing best practices.
- Prototype, profile and optimize shaders.
- Develop broad technical expertise to assist in a wide variety of technical and artistic tasks.
- Quickly solve issues with cross-functional leads.
- Responsible for maintaining assets from creation to shipping.
- Ability to collaborate and iterate based on the team's needs.
- Experience working with Unity, Unreal, or other engines.
- Shipped at least two AAA products in game development as a Technical Artist.
- Experience making tools and automation for one or more packages like Maya, Houdini, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, ZBrush, Knald, Marmoset, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience collaborating on multi-disciplinary teams.
- Knowledge of real time asset implementation and optimization techniques.
- Confident in communicating across team members including engineers and artists.
- Knowledge of creating 3D art pipeline tools.
- Experience shipping products with stringent runtime performance constraints, such as complex mobile or 3D applications or games.
- Experience working with Git.
- Virtual reality experience (Rift, Vive, GearVR, etc.).
- Knowledge of emerging technologies.
- Shader programming experience.
- Knowledge of parametric 3D content.