Technical Artist (M/NB/W) - Unannounced Project
- Lyon, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
il y a 60 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
On this new exciting project, you will work under the responsibility of the Lead Environment Art and will also collaborate with other technical artists to improve the function, stability, scalability, user experience and performance of the art pipelines.
As a Senior Technical Artist, you are responsible for identifying and developing the processes :
- Learn and maintain current production workflows and technical content in our game world.
- Maintain and optimize the graphics library.
- Act as a bridge between Art and Tech to guide and validate game features and technologies.
- Develop and find the best possible tools and methods to improve and assist the Art Team in their work.
- Provide daily support and mentor the art team on technical aspects to perform their jobs as efficiently as possible.
- Test tools before deployment and make sure they function correctly throughout production.
- Work with Art Leads, Technical Directors and QA to ensure that all the assets conform to technical requirements.
- Produce and maintain documentation on tools, methods, trainings, processes, and engine limits for consultation and future reference.