Technical Artist - Beyond Good And Evil 2 - Paris - Nb H/F
- MONTREUIL, 93100
il y a 56 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Description de l'entreprise :
The World of UBISOFT
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their goal to enrich the life of the players with memorable and original entertainment experiences. They give life to beautiful worlds where the imagination can express itself completely, resulting in moments of surprise, fun and adventure that allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imaginationand technology to create worlds that will fascinate our players.
In the context of its development, Ubisoft is looking for new talents to join its production studio in Paris, where titles such as "Ghost Recon : Breakpoint", "Mario+Rabbids : Sparks of Hope", "Just Dance 2022" or "Watch_Dogs Legion" have recently been developed.
Are you ready to take on new challenges?
Do you want to give beautiful experiences to the players? Come join us !
Description du poste :
Your skills will BE dedicated to BGE2, one of the most innovative productions at Ubisoft.
You will act daily with an highly skilled team of experts around multiple studios in Europe, to develop one of the most wanted feature of the game.
You will work closely with a Senior Technical Graphic Director and get the ownership on a transversal topic with the ability to disrupt the game creation methods
Your experience, your artistic vision together with your skills, will let you evolve successfully in this project and take part in an extraordinary adventure !
To create a huge open world with natural environements - an entire Galaxy, where the gamer is free to explore unique planets (each with its own cities, ecosystem and culture)! An open universe where every run gives the player a fresh, procedurally generated, experience. To achieve this, we developed a special next gen homemade engine with new technical possibilities which will allow us to give the player a seamless experience.
As a Technical Artist, you own a transversal major technical subject based on procedural and systemic methods.
- Evangelize around your subject to push the limits and technical contraints.
- Design and develop (with MaxScript, Python, etc.) effective tools with simple user interfaces for production teams.
- Adapt to artistic and technical constraints to create tools, processes and benchmarks that maximize production flow.
- Provide daily support to the Art and Technical team and help clearing up the specific problems of production bottlenecks.
- Animate Memory and Performance anticipation subject with the relevant project actors to deliver final cutting edge content.
- Documentation of the Technical and Art pipelines.
You hold an advanced degree and have substantial experience as a Technical Artist on games productions :
- You are proficient in a major DCC (3ds Max, Maya, Blender).
- You know Houdini and Substance Designer.
- You have scripting skills (Python, etc.).
- You have significant experience on a gaming engine and an overall understanding of the artistic pipeline and workflow.
- You are curious and have solid deductive skills.
- You can work efficiently on a team and communicate your ideas.