Tech talent Acquisition specialist (F/M/NB)
il y a 106 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players. Today, our studio counts more than 370 talents from 15 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin's Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, but also on mobile games, as well as exciting technologies with Harbour team, our Ubisoft's online service group, the Streaming team and with La Forge which seeks to validate the value of technological innovations.
As part of its development, Ubisoft Bordeaux is looking for a Tech Talent Acquisition Specialist. Within the Talent Acquisition team, you will intervene at each stage of the recruitment process. Your missions will be as follows:
- Discuss with managers during briefs in order to understand the need,
- Write, update and broadcast ads on the appropriate platforms,
- Develop a recruitment strategy and organize the selection process,
- Carry out the prequalification of applications and telephone interviews,
- Manage the passing of technical tests on Codility,
- Organize candidate / manager interviews,
- Provide full feedback to all candidates to ensure the best candidate experience,
- Follow up on unsolicited applications,
- Monitor and update recruitment KPIs to enable us to manage our activity.
This job offer is not exhaustive; you could also collaborate on cross-functional subjects such as diversity and inclusion or support for managers on recruitment.
- You benefit from an experience in recruitment of technical profils in video games, entertainment or new technologies; Or you are working or you have been working in the video game industry, and you are looking for a new position.
- You are recognized for your thoroughness, your sense of communication and your curiosity.
- You have a positive state of mind and good interpersonal skills which allow you to develop quality relationships with your contacts.
- Adaptable, you want to evolve in a dynamic environment in perpetual change.
- You have an excellent command of oral and written English, you are proficient in Excel.
- First interview with the hiring manager
- technical test or interview
- Interview with the recruitment team
If your application is not successful, you will receive a negative response.
As an employer, Ubisoft offers everyone the same access to employment opportunities regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability and age. Ubisoft strives to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of its community of players in its teams. All information will be treated confidentially in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.