Team Assistant - Diversity Inclusion And Accessibility W - M - Nb H/F
- PARIS, 75000 - Paris
il y a 47 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Description de l'entreprise :
Ubisoft's 20, 000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Description du poste :
As a Team Assistant to the Global D&I Team, you will report into the VP of Global D&I. Your roles and responsibilities will include :
Coordination and administrative support on projects
- Scheduling and coordinating global projects, example : training programs, global self-identification program, etc.
- Management of external service providers : contracts, NDA, calls for tender.
- Coordination and follow-up of purchases.
Scheduling and calendar management
- Agenda management - internal and external.
- Preparation, organization and follow-up of meetings.
- Organization and administrative follow-up of travels and trips of department directors.
- Office management : management of onboarding and offboarding, physical and digital office.
- Setting up and managing the DIA Team events calendar.
Organization of events
- Participation in the coordination of internal events.
- Organization of team meetings.
- Creation of moments of exchange, sharing and team building.
- Logistics support : room bookings, F&B, etc.
To succeed in this position, you must have experience in similar executive assistant and communication missions in an international context.
- You are bilingual in English for this international position.
- You have a perfect command of office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- You are used to managing projects and ensuring that deadlines are met.
- You are recognized for your interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are known for your rigor, your sense of organization (priority management) and your autonomy.
- You are solutions oriented.
- You are enthusiastic and find satisfaction in working with people.