Talent Project Manager M - Nb - W H/F
- Saint-Mandé - Val de Marne
il y a 460 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Description de l'entreprise :
Ubisoft's 20, 000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Description du poste :
At Ubisoft's International Headquarters, you will join the International Human Resources team, and more precisely the Talent division. In this team, we are dedicated to projects related to talent management challenges, such as Performance Management, Talent Acquisition Strategy & Tools, HR Tech, Employer Branding, Career Architecture, Succession Planning, Internal Mobility, Well-Being...
As a Talent Project Manager, you are in charge of several HR projects including one major namely the revamp of our career architecture model.
Your main missions are :
- You support the delivery of projects or initiatives related to the global HR priorities (at short midterm).
- You are accountable for the design, the deployment and the support of several global HR priorities (at mid-long term) in the scope of talent management.
- You design & deploy the associated change management strategies, plans and actions (incl. Training, Communication, Appropriation Workshops, Stakeholder Management, etc.).
- You make the Global Talent Team shine within HR, and within the Group, with a particular focus to develop trusted and long-lasting relationships with Production & Business Stakeholders.
- You develop yourself through an innovative career development & management process, including regular development conversations, enhanced learning opportunities, possibility to switch easily from one project to another, and possibility to innovate thanks to time dedicated to a chosen personal priority.
To succeed in this position, you have a successful first experience in HR project management or as an HR Business Partner where you had the opportunity to develop your skills in talent management, in an international environment.
If you want to join us to take up this challenge and you recognize yourself in the following statements, then don't hesitate !
- You have experience or strong interest for change management and knowledge of one or several dimensions of HR.
- You can communicate easily and efficiently to key leaders and publicly, but also create quick and trustful contact with operational teams.
- You can navigate in uncertain or ambiguous contexts.
- Curious and flexible, you are willing to learn quickly new methods, topics and ways of working.
- You master professional English (100% of your time, your work produced, your conversations and your emails will BE in English).