Strategic Project Manager
- Paris, 75001 - Paris
il y a 27 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that it will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we're looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Our Strategy & Operations team is a small and top-performing team. We work on high priority projects across the organization, such as identifying new business opportunities, leading teams, and fixing operational and performance issues. In this team, you will lead complex initiatives to ensure we achieve our goals. All team members enjoy great autonomy in identifying problems, carrying out analysis, designing solutions and implementing them, whilst collaborating with teams across Voodoo organization. Role
- Analyze Voodoo's competitive environment and identify new business opportunities
- Lead specific diversification projects and manage teams to support the launch and operations
- Identify optimization opportunities and jump in business operations to help resolve problems
- Report directly to CEO, or to a certain C-Level executive depending on the project
- Deep strategic and systemic thinking
- Versatile mind, able to learn fast and challenge business as usual operations
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Passion about tech industry
- Low ego, humble, no political behavior
- Top tier consulting firm solid experience (Mc Kinsey, BCG, BAIN or equivalent)
- Business or engineering school
Benefits: competitive salary, lunch vouchers, healthcare, child day care, wellness activities, unlimited vacation policy, remote days.