Description de poste
Quantic Dream, the world-renowned studio behind successes like Heavy Rain and Detroit: Become Human, is looking for talented collaborators to join us on our next ambitious projects.
Quantic Dream continues to be an industry-leader in Interactive Drama, with a special focus on narrative. We are looking for a passionate, experienced writer to help take us to the next level.
As a Senior Writer, you will share responsibility for developing the over-arching narrative of a Triple-AAA experience, from devising themes and character arcs to fleshing out specific scenes and dialogues. Interactivity is critical to our design philosophy, but candidates from non-interactive industries who are excited to learn the craft are invited to apply.
As a Senior Writer at Quantic Dream, you will join the Game Director, Associate Game Director, Lead Writer and other senior narrative team members in our writing room. You will also help to supervise and mentor more junior members of the writing team.
- 5+ years’ experience writing for TV, Cinema, Videogames or equivalent industries
- Expertise in generating fresh ideas and original narratives
- Enthusiasm for collaborating in writing rooms/narrative teams
- Genuine passion for the craft, with an authentic and personal voice
- Deep knowledge of Quantic Dream titles and videogames generally
- Good managing and mentoring skills
- Fluent in English (writing in English).
Cette offre concerne l'entreprise Quantic Dream. En cliquant sur le bouton "postuler", vous serez redirigé vers le site web du recruteur, et pourrez candidater directement par le biais de sa propre interface de recrutement.
Ces annonces peuvent vous intéresser !
Senior UI Programmer – H/FTarget AgencyParis - Île-de-France, France
il y a 9 jours
Lead QA / Responsable Assurance Qualité (H/F) pour Quantic DreamEcho JobsParis - Île-de-France, France
il y a 12 jours
Senior Game Designer - Action / Aventure (H/F)Quantic DreamParis - Île-de-France, France
il y a 12 jours