Senior UX Designer, Games Productions
- Paris, 75016
il y a 704 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Do you love both outstanding user experience and beautiful user interface in games?
We are looking for a UX Designer who specializes in clean and intuitive UX design! You will be responsible for crafting phenomenal user experiences and a strong visual language using typography, iconography, visual hierarchy, and motion in the production of games and game creation tools.
What you'll be doing
- Design and implement platform-specific user menus and interfaces and preserve the uniformity of the visual and logical aspects of the user interfaces for all platforms.
- Design user interface, HUD display systems and all UI elements that are visually appealing, intuitive and effective. Understand the implementations and respect technical constraints.
- Define, apply and maintain a consistent technical and artistic standard for the entire interface of a project and respect brand guidelines.
- Craft the functions, appearance and handling ease of the interface and prototypes by working in collaboration with game design and programming teams.
- Craft and build high-quality artistic game UI elements by relying on your expertise in standard software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. As well as build models and other simple prototypes to consolidate the direction and design plans.
What we're looking for
- Professional use of standard design and prototyping tools (Figma, Adobe, etc.)
- Portfolio highlighting strong UI, UX, interaction design and visual design in software programs/tools, games and/or apps.
- Ability to develop journey maps, wireframes, storyboards, mockups, and in-product prototypes and final to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Excellent visual graphic design abilities which includes screen layout, typography, color, illustration, and iconography.
- Experience working with design systems (applying existing patterns and defining new ones) and expertise in the Adobe Suite, and other visual design tools
You might also have
- It's a plus if you have experience using the Unity Editor!
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world's leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity's platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.