Senior Solutions Engineer, Digital Twins Paris, France
il y a 222 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Senior Solutions Engineer, Digital Twins
Unity is recruiting a Senior Solutions Engineer with expertise in VR/AR/XR and Visualization technology to support our industry business development team. You will be on the front lines with our industrial key customers in automotive, manufacturing, commerce, architecture and construction to help design comprehensive technical solutions that meet their critical business requirements. This role is instrumental in ensuring the success of our highest-profile customer productions and will collaborate with Unity engineering and product teams to advocate for our customers.
We're looking for the ability to approach any challenge with diplomacy, remain calm under pressure and possess a no-problem-too-big-or-too-small attitude. You will meet clients, give technical demonstrations on the Unity product and work closely with our solutions group to scope customer solutions.
What you'll be doing
- Become a technical expert in leveraging Real-time 3D technologies and be able to take that expertise into the field
- Build trust and rapport with customers, and be their main technical point of contact throughout the sales process
- Position Unity as the key thought leader in the industry by showcasing multiple use cases from various industry segments.
- Consult in-depth with developers who are planning or already using Unity
What we're looking for
- Demonstrated track record of customer-centric service, either technical pre-sales or consultancy, and team-first approach
- Experience in setting up and moderating customer meetings focused on the technical discovery and communicating the outcome to internal stakeholders.
- Experience using Unity, or other real-time 3D engines, in either a production or solutions capacity with either solid C# or C++ skills or tech artist/artist experience
- Experience working in either automotive, manufacturing, architecture or construction
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude with the ability to communicate diplomatically, confidently, and effectively
You might also have
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, math, or a related field/equivalent applicable experience
- Have personally developed or architected solutions for either automotive, manufacturing, architecture or construction, either built on Unity and/or another tech (both are preferable)
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world's leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world's most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity's platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
A Unity ID allows you to buy and/or subscribe to Unity products and services, shop in the Asset Store and participate in the Unity community.