Senior Python Developer H/F
il y a 99 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
About AtosAtos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of ? 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence.
Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Based : Paris, Lyon or Aix-En-Provence About EcoAct / Atos Net Zero Transformation (NZT) Practice Established in 2005, EcoAct, an Atos Company, is an international consultancy and project developer, helping businesses and organizations to meet the demands of the Paris Agreement.
As a trusted advisor and partner to our clients, we simplify the challenges associated with sustainability, remove complexity, empower individuals and teams, and deploy bespoke solutions integrated into entire value chains.
We exist to embed climate action as a global driver of commercial performance, delivering economic, social and environmental value.
EcoAct assists companies and territories in the definition and implementation of their net zero emissions strategies.
Driven by the same fundamental values, our experts develop strategies for mitigation, adaptation, carbon removals and compensation, enabling organizations to use the climate as a real lever for performance and innovation.
As an Atos company, we want our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work.
The Climate Innovation and Knowledge Center (CLICK) of EcoAct is looking for a Senior Python Developer to develop high-quality products that meet customer needs in defining climate/carbon strategies.
The Senior Python Developer will work closely with all climate experts of the CLICK team (decarbonization, climate risks, climate finance, etc.).
S/he will be in charge of developing functional products from climate-related methodologies and Excel tools developed by the experts, as well as reviewing, maintaining and further improving their functionalities.S/he will be participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle and coaching junior developers. S/he will also act as an interface with the Digital Platforms team, in charge of the product integration into MyCO2Compass, the Atos platform dedicated to climate action. Missions
- Working closely with climate experts to collect user requirements and understand the business logic of existing methods and tools
- Define the functionalities of our bespoke climate-related products
- Estimate and plan their development
- Ensuring best practices in Python development and provide recommendations
- Build efficient back-end features and API using Python frameworks
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Define a test strategy, manage testing and bug fixes
- Design and implement product enhancements and new functionalities
- Prepare and update technical documentation
- Coach junior developers, improve software knowledge of climate experts
PROFILE Academic Background
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- Knowledge in applied mathematics and/or data science is a plus
- 5+ year's software development experience
- 3+ year's Python experience
- Experience with Python frameworks ( , Typer, NumPy, pandas, Flask, FastAPI, Click), Scikit-learn is a plus
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the entire development process (design, development, deployment)
- Experience of working in an Agile, Continuous Integration environment
- Experience in collective development using tracking change software (Git)
- Experience in cloud infrastructures ( , AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience in databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Knowledge of DevOps
- Knowledge of data science models or energy/climate-related tools is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Interest for environmental issues ( , energy, climate)
- Be a creative force
- Analytical skills
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.