Senior Product Manager
- Paris, 75016
il y a 188 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Senior Product Manager
TheFork, part of TripAdvisor group company, is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people go to restaurants. Our goal is to become the #1 app for restaurant online booking in the world.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager, to help us build the best products for our growing 80k+ partner restaurants. You are the ideal candidate for this role, if you want to bring your best-in-class product experience to a fast-growing, modern product organization.
About the role:
- Leverage all means at your disposal to build and communicate the best understanding of restaurant needs, expectations & pain points with the Product (user research, internal stakeholders like customer support or sales, analytics, direct integration with Restaurants)
- Build a solid understanding of our competitive landscape and the Company's vision & strategy
- Drive a continuous Product Discovery approach to identify and prioritize customer problems to solve and to test/derisk solutions the team wants to build
- Develop, align and drive execution of solutions in the Product to address issues for our users, improve their experience and contribute to TheFork's growth and business goals
- Lead a team of highly engaged designers and engineers, with whom you will define OKRs and drive accountability on the execution.
- Define and analyze metrics to measure success of your actions
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our Product team techniques & ways of working by sharing and leveraging your past experiences, engaging in knowledge sharing, mentorship, etc...
Who you are:
- 8+ years of relevant work experience, of which at least 5 in product management
- Experience using product discovery techniques at scale, turning learnings into insights and leveraging them in actual product features
- You believe that Product management is not simply about shipping features and that your work is not done until what you have built has measurable impact on customers and business metrics
- Solid understanding of tech, that lets you earn the respect of engineers
- Strong analytical mindset & ability to make strategic product decisions based on data and qualitative information
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders from various functions
- True obsession for customers and a passion for the restaurant industry
- (Nice to have): You have experience working with OKRs
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
What we offer?
- Being part of hyper growth digital player, headquartered in Paris, with strong international presence and with a winning company culture (balance long-term perspective with accountability, leverage learning & innovation, increase internal cohesion, build a caring environment)
- Attractive salary & bonus based on performance, Restricted Stock Units
- Meet-up & Conferences
- Cool and cosy offices located in the heart of Paris (9eme)
- RTT, flexible hours, home-office
- Ping-pong, "babyfoot", video games, board games, free massage, yoga, cross training and boxe lessons, afterworks, theater courses, global european seminars.