Senior Online Programmer Anvil M - W - Nb H/F
- PARIS, 75000 - Paris
il y a 505 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Description de l'entreprise :
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their goal to enrich the life of the players with memorable and original entertainment experiences. They give life to beautiful worlds where the imagination can express itself completely, resulting in moments of surprise, fun and adventure that allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imaginationand technology to create worlds that will fascinate our players.
In the context of its development, Ubisoft is looking for new talents to join itsParis production studio, proud maker oftitles such as Ghost Recon : Breakpoint, Mario+Rabbids : Kingdom Battle, Just Dance 2020, Watch_Dogs Legionor Beyond Good and Evil 2.
Are you ready to take on new challenges? Do you want to give beautiful experiences to ourplayers? Then comejoin us !
Description du poste :
## YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
Online Programmers are key in delivering the enjoyable connected experience players have come to expect from the Ubisoft gaming experience. Online Programmers face multiple challenges in developing, integrating and maintaining high-end service platforms. They are critical in ensuring that millions of players are simultaneously immersed in a seamless and rich game experience they can enjoy with their friends regardless of where and how they connect.
Anvil is Ubisoft's internal Game Engine used by many studios around the world to create the most iconic Ubisoft games and experiences.
As part of the Anvil Game Engine team, you will develop innovative Online features & systems and will contribute to create the game engine with the most powerful tools and services on the market.
## WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead investigation, design and implementation of class-leading online features.
- Design practical, scalable and reusable solutions, libraries and tools used for game development, monitor and live operations.
- Implement code that is modular, self-contained, defensive and tested.
- Profile and optimize code to meet performance, robustness and security requirements.
- Integrate online solutions into the game client.
- Work as a key part of an agile development team, taking responsibility for organizing and planning their own work.
- Help define good programming practices and coding standards, and ensure they are enforced within the engineering team through regular peer code reviews.
- Identify potential issues, raise flags and propose innovative solutions.
- Keeps abreast of changes related to online gaming within the industry, promote new technologies, methods and industry standards.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Computer Science and have at least 5 years of professional experience.
- Good general programming skills and knowledge of modern C++.
- Analytical, autonomous, rigourous and problem-solving mindset.
- Experience in creating and consuming webservices on large scale systems.
- Experiences working with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Interest in the video game market and online gaming.
## BONUS SKILLS
- Knowledge of CI/CD (Gitlab).
- Knowledge of server and database programming, distributed systems and online services.
- Knowledge of Config as Code solutions.
- Experience as fullstack web developer.
- A first professional experience in C++ programming in the game industry or software development.
- Master's degree in computer science, computer engineering or engineer.
- Solid understanding of modern C++.
- Experience with game engines such as Unreal, Unity3D, etc.
- Rigor, autonomy and team spirit will BE essential.
- You are comfortable working with international profiles in English (spoken, written).
- Snowdrop engine experience would BE a plus.