Senior Mobile Programmer Unity
- 69009, Lyon - Rhône
il y a 47 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
The Senior UNITY Programmer primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. A commitment to collaborative problem solving and sophisticated code are essential. Most of the design decisions are made as a group effort, your design ideas will be shared and heard.
As a Senior Programmer you will also share your learnings with your teammates to solves problems elegantly, as a team, along the way. Even though our first game will be mobile, in the future you should expect to work on PC/Console projects as well.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Implement game functionality as per design.
Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and implement solutions
Optimize game code when needed.
Collaborate with game designers and artists in a very independent team setup.
- Strong knowledge on Unity
- Minimum 5 years of professional game development experience.
- Organized and a team player.
- Have shipped a game.
- Strong experiences with IOS and ANDROID
- Fluent written and spoken English or French.
- Experience with Xbox series, PS5 would be an asset.
- La creme de la creme - We are obsessed with excellence and seek to embody it, we never compromise on quality
- Small and bold - We believe in human size, agile and truly independent teams
- Anyone can cook - We value ideas over hierarchy. Great ideas can come from anywhere so we care about each other opinions
- Through learnings we grow - We have a constant and endless appetite for learning
- Flexible hours - Employees are given the trust, freedom, and flexibility to manage their personal and professional lives.
- Lunch coupon card - We are in France, this one is a must
- Ocellus House full access - Play rooms, Cinema room, events, masterclasses and receptions !
- Team events - Team buildings and parties !
- Remote friendly - We are flexible with your location and work balance between office and home
- You do you - Team members decide how they wish to perform their tasks and have the possibility to openly share their ideas, develop new processes, and test concepts.
- Common sense - Fewer rules and more common sense. Processes sometimes can be appropriate, but often they slow things down. Fewer rules are liberating for people and autonomy leads ultimately to better games.
- Information Belongs to Everybody - Ocellus Games Company data will be available to everyone in the whole company. The more informed we all are, the more conscious decisions we can make and the more ownership we feel towards Ocellus.