Senior Level Artist - Beyond Good & Evil 2 (F/H/NB)
- Bordeaux - Gironde
il y a 101 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Founded in September 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux works passionately on the biggest AAA games to deliver the best gaming experiences. Today, the studio has over 370 talents, from 15 different nationalities, working on licenses such as Assassin's Creed, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Rainbow Six, as well as other unannounced HD and mobile projects. We are also working on cross-functional cloud computing and game streaming projects with Online Services Team.
Ubisoft Bordeaux is looking for a Senior Level Artist to strengthen the Level Art team on Beyond Good & Evil 2 project.
- Creation of high quality assets and scenes
- Scene management and performance optimization
- Developing the player experience together with Level Designers
- You have strong experience as a Level Artist, ideally on AAA project
- Appetency for sci-fi environements
- Appentency to work on building and interiors assets
- Good artistic culture (composition, perspective, volume, lighting)
- Good communication skills, team spirit, flexibility and autonomy
- Relevant portfolio is required
· Phone Interview with the recruiter
· Interview with our internal teams
· Final interview with the Project Manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer.
According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We're committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.