Senior / Lead Automated Test Consultants
- Paris, Région Île-de-France, 75000 - Paris
il y a 173 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Description de l'entreprise
Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.
Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look what our employees are saying. Hitachi Solutions : rejoignez dès maintenant notre équipe de conseils en technologies Microsoft (hitachi-solutions.fr)
What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices from time to time. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.
Description du poste
We are growing our Consulting Services team and looking for Senior / Lead Automated Test Consultants to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.
- Accountable for overall test automation script delivery
- Adhering to the published methodology and project controls
- Reporting to the Test Lead or Senior Test Manager
- Ensuring the work submitted by themselves and junior members of the team meets the required Quality standards of the project
- Ensuring that the testing process is followed, and that all deliverables are adhered to
- Providing a junior Test Lead role on smaller projects
- Support best practice in CI and QA
- Responsible for preparing automation scripts and automated test scripts execution successfully
- Responsible for updating the object identification - locators/selectors
- Responsible for ensuring that all identified test risks, issues and actions are captured
- Responsible for providing support for Incident Management
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented.
If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.
- A good understanding of the software test and development process and the business approach
- The ability to work in a team and as an individual, working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Significant experience in Selenium Grid & WebDriver C#, Microsoft Easy Repro
- Significant experience in DotNet C#, ASP .Net MVC, Entity Framework Core
- Significant experience in Appium, Win Driver Protocol and mobile app testing
- Significant experience in HTML & CSS
- Good exposure to SOAP, REST based APIs
- Good exposure to SQL
- Good exposure to DevOps / Test Plan APIs
- Good exposure to .Net entity framework
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy