Senior Game Designer - Green Panda Games M - W - Nb H/F
- PARIS, 75000 - Paris
il y a 168 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Description de l'entreprise :
Green Panda Games is a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up, part of the Ubisoft group. We are a leading mobile games publisher with games downloaded more than 250 million times in more than 150 countries !
We primarily create and publish idle games, but also games from diverse categories, ranging from hyper-casual to casual. Our main focus right now are Idle management games. We have a sharp editorial vision, data-driven mindset and undisputed expertise in both user acquisition and ad monetisation strategies.
We are looking to further grow our internal creation and publishing businesses at a rapid pace.
We are motivated, ambitious and passionate individuals in high-performing teams, who share the aim to become the best mobile gaming publisher in the industry. We need your help to achieve this !
Description du poste :
As a Sr. Game Designer, you will BE in charge of creating feature concepts and game mechanics. Reporting to the Lead Game Designer, you will BE at the forefront of our production system, liaising with all the different production teams. Your responsibilities will BE the following :
- Collaborate with leadership, design and production teams on both games and features creation.
- Participate in designing game UX and UI.
- Formalize and clarify concepts and features into clear documentation.
- Analyse game performance, player behaviour, make strategic decisions based on data.
- Communicate your vision between different teams.
- Benchmark the stores to identify new trends and competitors.
- Deconstruct and analyze mobile game mechanic.
- Research new game ideas.
Qualities we are looking for :
- Good knowledge of the mobile F2P market insights & trending mobile games.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Game Designer.
- Experience designing features and content in mobile live ops.
- Attention to detail, a great listener with strong communication skills in English.
- A hyper-passionate and motivated person.