Senior Game Artist
- Montpellier, 34000
il y a 77 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that it will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we're looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
This position can be based in Montpellier or in full-remote
In a small human-size team with a strong mobile gaming experience, we create hybrid casual games to give players a deeper experience. Role
- Develop and maintain the overall visual style of the game
- Create, integrate and animate 2D or 3D characters, environments, VFX, and other art assets
- Create, integrate and animate simple, modern, usable, and useful UI
- Closely collaborate with your teammates: contribute beyond your scope to the overall design, development, and marketing of the game
- Strong affinities for casual sleek and modern art styles
- Great fundamental art skills and knowledge of graphic design principles
- Understanding of User Interface principles for mobile games
- Mastery of Unity game art, animation, and UI integration pipeline with mobile layout and performance/optimization constraints in mind
- Proficiency with 2D tools such as Photoshop and the Creative Suite
- Experience with one relevant 3D software (Max, Maya, Blender)
- An eagerness to learn new ways to perform your tasks in a more efficient way, and to improve yourself days after days
- Accountability, independence, and responsibility when given ownership over your work
- Deep collaboration mindset, including excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a positive mindset towards receiving, acting on, and giving feedback
- Experience in the more technical side of game art (e.g. shaders, Houdini, ...), is a plus
- Understanding of the free-to-play gaming market and KPIs, with a data-driven approach when it comes to decision-making, is a plus
Benefits: competitive salary, lunch vouchers, healthcare, child day care, wellness activities, unlimited vacation policy, remote days.