Senior Game Artist H/F
- PARIS, 75000
il y a 53 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Who are they?
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that IT will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.
- We are looking for a senior mobile game artist who have been primary contributor to the art concept, design and asset creation for several Hyper-casual games. You will work closely with our Unity game developers. Your main challenges will BE :.
- Creation of concept art to help assessing ideas.
- Providing reference art for the game design and UI.
- Creation of the 2D and 3D art assets (or sometimes just selecting the right ones from the asset store when suitable).
- Helping developers in the creation of optimal gameplay videos for prototype testing.
- Participate in ideation, advise on the best skin variations and design solutions for selected prototypes.
- Good English to communicate smoothly with the team.
- Intimate familiarity with hyper-casual art best and Voodoo's game style.
- You have worked on at least 5 hyper-casual games as primary art asset contributor.
- At least 2 years of professional work experience as mobile game artist doing both 2D and 3D.
- Experience with hyper-casual concept art and reference art creation.
- Industry standard HC asset creation (UI, low-poly models, texture, UV, animations, etc).
- Ability to jump in our Unity projects and routinely test your art there when needed.
- You're used to quick prototyping with a small dev team.
- Creativity to come up with the best skins and game design based on a game core idea.
- Video editing : Familiarity with hyper-casual marketing video best practices.
- Please make sure to reply to the additional questions when applying.