Senior Data Analyst M/F/NB
- Montreuil - Seine-Saint-Denis
il y a 157 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
You will be part of a team of about 20 people whose role is to act as a link between the production teams and the marketing teams within the Ubisoft Paris Mobile studio. The Data team works on the various free-to-play mobile game projects developed within the studio and is therefore in contact with the producers of these projects. You will be supported by the Live Operations Director and will manage two Data Analysts.
As a Senior Data Analyst, your role will be to transform data into relevant information to facilitate strategic decisions. To do this, you will have to take part in the entire analysis cycle, from the collection of the problem to the presentation of recommendations to the studio manager, producers, designers etc... .
Your role will revolve around several subjects, more or less preponderant depending on your skills and your professionnal wishes :
- Identification of data needs and implementation alongside the developers,
- Monitoring of testing to ensure the quality of the data produced,
- Understanding and managing the entire data pipeline,
- Carry out data visualization on Tableau for regular reporting to various interlocutors (designers / producers, top executive, partner studios...),
- Anticipate and propose recommendations to the production, based on the data collected,
- Management of two data analysts: monitoring of these two employees, distribution and prioritization of tasks, etc,
- Convey a vision of the data unit and evangelize it to the studio.
- You have already been able to perform similar tasks for at least 5 years,
- You have experience in management and are willing to continue to support employees,
- You have a real expertise in SQL,
- You have skills in statistics and Python / R,
- You have the ability to handle the granularity of your speech according to the interlocutors in front of you,
- You have experience or a very strong interest in video games, and particularly in free-to-play mobile games,
- You are at ease in English,
- An appetence for mobile marketing & P&L issues is a plus
This is a permanent contract, based in Montreuil (near to Paris).
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.