Senior C++ Programmer (M/W/NB)
- Saint-Mandé, Île-de-France - Val de Marne
il y a 258 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
The Engineering Studio team is looking for a developer that will work on various projects for different platforms including:
- porting games on next gen consoles,
- cloud gaming (Google Stadia for example),
- patching and remastering games,
- games compilations and game localization (development of Asian version, etc.).
You will be part of a team of developers and dev testers , learn new technologies, discover the known engines of Ubisoft games and the process of master creation. You will create masters for Steam, Epic, Stadia, PS4 / PS5, Xbox, Switch, Google Store, Apple Store.
Your main missions include :
- Succeeding in a project efficiently alone or with a team;
- Ensure clear and structured programming, keeping performance, maintenance and compatibility requirements in mind;
- Optimization and debugging;
- Establish responsible deadlines and team estimations, managing your time effectively;
- Ensure the smooth communication with the similar production teams worldwide (with both technical and non-technical parties).
- You are knowledgeable and have significant experience in Software Development in C++
- You possess strong communication skills;
- You are rigorous and well organized;
- You have the ability to work as a team member as well as autonomously;
- You take initiatives ;
- You are inquisitive and are used to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Your English and French are fluent.
Nice To Have
- Good knowledge of C#, Asp, PHP, Visual Basic, Python;
- Render programming (DirectX, OpenGL, Vulkan, Shader languages)
- Network programming
- Some experience on Linux development (graphics, sound);
- Knowledge of Jira, Perforce;
- Knowledge of general game structure and game files on different platforms as well as burning/copy tools and protections;
- General knowledge of Image File formats/Sound File formats/Movie File formats;
- General knowledge of Windows OS internals (Registry/OS Files and Folders structure/Tweaks);
- Knowledge of multiplayer mode and Online Consoles Stores;
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.