Senior Brand Manager M - Nb - W H/F
il y a 99 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Description de l'entreprise :
Ubisoft's 20 000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Description du poste :
As the Senior Global Brand manager of our free-to-play games, you will drive the global strategy, develop the GO to market and post launch live campaigns of our free-to-play games. You will build unified marketing efforts across all cross-functional departments including Public Relations, Promotions, TV, print & on-line media, web, Creative Services and outside agencies, merchandising, Sales, & Operations.
You will focus on growing our brands and driving sales by delivering consumer-focused product launches that are laser focused by leveraging internal, and external behavioral data. You will BE responsible for delivering against a range of KPIs to drive awareness, consideration, and purchase.
What you'll do :
- Develop and execute integrated GO to Market plans across traditional and emerging channels, using all marketing levers.
- Work collaboratively with production and cross-functional teams to manage the campaigns and hit goals.
- Manage Creative Development to deliver best in class creative executions.
- Use data and insight to steer communication planning with the Product Marketing organization. Prioritize target audience, along with key features that will create differentiation.
- Understand and assess core product opportunities (e.g., opportunity size, appeal, differentiation) in order to determine how to best sell and drive demand.
- Analyze and report on campaign effectiveness leading to launch. Post launch, analyze in-game data and sales to further drive acquisition, retention, and monetization.
- Demonstrate understanding of cultural practices and global perspectives. Adapt behavior and solutions based on brand needs.
- Clearly articulates a vision of the future for our gaming brands, illustrating how teammates can contribute to make an impact.
- Experience within the video game industry and free-to-play experience is not required, but preferred.
- Experience managing, leading and developing great people.
- Drive for results and take ownership for projects. Anticipates problems, marshals resources, and does what IT takes to get the job done.
- Demonstrate marketing & strategic analysis skills with an ability to map an understanding of business drivers.
- Establish a clear vision, then rally partners and cross functional teams to strive to achieve IT.
- Demonstrate an ability to learn new markets quickly and can adjust to changes in market dynamics and competitive landscapes.
- Come up with innovative ideas and/or elicit creative ideas from others.
- BE a collaborator that can make great things happen while adding to Ubisoft's fun and vibrant culture.