Senior back-end developer
- Paris Île-de-France
il y a 86 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Futures Factory is a sneakers marketplace merging both the physical and digital worlds through Augmented Reality & NFTs.
... offering virtual and physical sneakers...
You can find two kinds of sneakers at Futures Factory:
- Virtual-only sneakers that you will be able to collect, play with in video games, display on your feet or anywhere else using Augmented Reality.
- Futures sneakers that are virtual sneakers (= same characteristics as above) but that will be physically manufactured and available to redeem by the owner of the NFT.
Our value propositions
- To footwear designers ? a new source of income, collaboration opportunities with other designers or brands, and new ways to engage with their communities.
- To fans and sneakers lovers ? new and more entertaining experiences of consumption, and ways to interact with the artists they love.
- To footwear brands ? a more sustainable production model driven by demand
Nicolas Romero, the CEO, is also the founder of Satoshi Studio, the first sneakers brand to use NFTs. Alexandre Frih, our CTO, is the initiator and architect of Aura, LMVH's blockchain.
We are composed of young, motivated and passionate individuals who want to empower designers and push the boundaries of creativity in the footwear industry. We need your help to achieve this! In order to build the best team and fuel our ambitions, we raised $2.5m from top investors.
We are at the crossing of augmented reality, blockchain and 3D making us a great fit for anyone that likes to work at an innovative company working on the latest technologies.
We are looking for a passionate back-end developer to engineer and code the backbone of Futures Factory. You will work directly with our CTO, and will be helped by a back-end junior developer.
Together, we will build our web Dapp marketplace, our mobile app to display NFTs and AR filters, the SDK for brands to collaborate with us, and bridges with the metaverse (Decentraland, Sandbox, Unreal Engine environments...) to give utility to our NFTs.
As an early member of the team, you will have lots of responsibilities and opportunities.
- DevOps knowledge
- Security best practices
- Cloud Azure or GCP or AWS knowledge
- Great English
- API experience
- Blockchain knowledge
- Management capabilities
We are looking for open-minded, passionate and curious people. The core team lives in Paris but we are remote friendly - we will gather 1 or 2 times a year somewhere on the globe.
We put people first and we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers. We offer an attractive stock-option plan to all full-time team members so that everyone is an owner and can share the success of FF.
- Parental leave
- Equity benefits
- Remote friendly
- Wellness benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Private Health Insurance