Senior Animator (M/NB/W) - Unannounced Project
il y a 411 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Company DescriptionUbisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.Job DescriptionWithin the production team of a realistic AAA game and under the responsibility of the Lead Animator, you will be in charge of making the gameplay animations.As such, your missions will be the following:
Imagine, prototype and produce keyframe animations;
Receive and edit motion captures while managing real time constraints;
Cutting and integrating animations into our proprietary game engine;
Be a reference on your animations for all the project's departments in order to meet the objectives of quality and consistency of the animations;
Participate in the optimisation and development of the production process and animation techniques.
- You have already worked on realistic video game productions, ideally AAA projects, where you were responsible for gameplay animations, especially associated with characters and props;
- You are familiar with Motion Builder and are comfortable with integrating animations into a game engine;
- You are rigorous, autonomous, reactive and have an eye for detail;
- An appetite for facial animation is a real plus;
- You are known for your excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
/!\ A portfolio, website or other document showing your work is mandatory, or your application will not be properly assessed.
Ces annonces peuvent vous intéresser !
CDI Développeur C++ Unreal Engine (UE5) H/F/NBJumbo ManaStrasbourg - Bas-Rhin, France
il y a 13 jours
Directeur Pédagogique H/FRudyard & Jones ConseilsLa Défense - 92, France
il y a 11 jours
SRE / Ingénieur Cloud (H/F) CDI - Cesson-SévignéBlacknut SASParis, Île-de-France
il y a 8 jours