Senior 3D Artist - Beyond Good & Evil 2 - Paris F/H/NB
- Montreuil, 93100 - Seine-Saint-Denis
il y a 5 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
The World of UBISOFT
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their goal to enrich the life of the players with memorable and original entertainment experiences. They give life to beautiful worlds where the imagination can express itself completely, resulting in moments of surprise, fun and adventure that allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create worlds that will fascinate our players.
In the context of its development, Ubisoft is looking for new talents to join its production studio in Paris, where titles such as "Ghost Recon: Breakpoint", "Mario+Rabbids: Sparks of Hope", "Just Dance 2022" or "Watch_Dogs Legion" have recently been developed.
Are you ready to take on new challenges?
Do you want to give beautiful experiences to the players? Come join us!
Your skills will be dedicated to BGE2, one of the most innovative productions at Ubisoft.
You will act daily with an highly skilled team of experts around multiple studios in Europe, to develop one of the most wanted feature of the game.
You will work closely with a Senior Technical Graphic Director and get the ownership on a transversal topic with the ability to disrupt the game creation methods
Your experience, your artistic vision together with your skills, will let you evolve successfully in this project and take part in an extraordinary adventure!
You will collaborate closely with technical artists and 3d engineers, focusing on producing cutting edges benchmarks, 3D assets.
- Develop high-quality assets,
- Produce Industry's Benchmarks references for other teams
- Iterate with the Art Director to provide art recommendations around teams.
Your work will have a direct impact on the artistic vision of the project!
- 5+ years of experience in a 3D Artist role or similar in the videogame industry,
- Strong knowledge of 3D modeling and texturing for games,
- Proficiency in DCC (3ds Max, Blender or Maya),
- Experience with the procedural pipeline (Houdini, Substance Designer, UE4 Blueprints etc.) is a plus!
- Good communication skills, Ability to share knowledge,
- Open minded and ready for innovations,
- Traditional art background,
- Passion and enthusiasm for videogames,
- Able to communicate and work in English.
We are looking for innovative and original minds that are open for the new challenges, with a passion to build the future of the video game industry!
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality,
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises,
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs,
- Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development.
You want to know more Cyril Masquilliere, Expert Art Technical Director on Beyond Good and Evil 2 talks to you about his vision as a Technical Artist in this video.
This position is available now on a permanent contract within Ubisoft Paris Studio!
So convinced? Apply online by attaching your portfolio and we will get back to you soon
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
- Type: Full-time
- Function: Production