Sales Developement Representative - Scandinavia Moonbikes Is Hiring H/F
- ANNECY, 74600 - Haute-Savoie
il y a 126 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
MoonBikes was born in the French Alps with the ambition to protect the environment while preserving the fun of exploring the mountain during the winter season.
As the world's first electric snowbike, MoonBikes is creating a new universe for exploring snow mobility.
With a blue ocean strategy, MoonBikes aims at the $ 1, 5 Milliard market of snow mobility.
Made for exploring and democratizing snow mobility, MoonBikes could ride on the moon. Our electric snow bikes range up to 40 miles with an optional dual battery with a high-efficiency electric propulsion system.
100% electric, 100% silent, zero operational footprints, our customers love the easy adoption, incredible power, and a lot of torque.
MoonBikes is a game-changer of snowmobile experience. You just have to set IT up, ride IT to the wilderness, and then GO hiking, skiing, and exploring !
MoonBikes embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will BE.
Reporting to the Lead Generation team, you will work to achieve our sales objectives in the Western and Northern European market.
You will work on the implementation of the sales cycle (opportunity creation, prospecting, lead qualification/tracking) and will have the possibility to evolve towards the establishment of the commercial relationship (client meetings, development of commercial proposals, negotiations and closing).
Commercial prospecting in order to acquire new market shares
- Increase of our market knowledge.
- Prospecting (cold calls and field demonstrations - with MoonBikes !).
- Development of our B2B partnerships (ski resorts, rental companies) in Europe.
- Follow-up of incoming and outgoing leads.
- Events : prospecting during specific events in the resort.
- Search for MoonBikes ambassadors and partners in European countries.
- Management of prospects via CRM software.
- Communication of your results via KPIs.
- Feedback from customers/prospects.
What we offer
The opportunity to join
- A fast growing startup with a young and enthusiastic team.
- A huge market with strong traction.
- An ultra-stimulating and fun work environment.
- The mountain and outdoor world.
- You have a degree from a business school and have at least one experience in sales and/or business development, preferably in an international environment.
- Mastery of the prospecting and sales cycle.
- Comfortable with the B2B market.
- Excellent communication and listening skills; good presentation, you are at ease with different interlocutors in the mountain environment : ski resorts, hotels, rental companies.
- Passionate about outdoor activities and technology.
- You are versatile, organized and autonomous.
- You are known for your energy, your proactivity.
- Bilingual English, mastering another European language would BE a plus (Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish...).
- Driving license.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile ? We look forward to receiving your application !
- CV and short cover letter.
- Video and face-to-face interviews.
- Contract Type :Full-Time.
- Start Date :02 May 2022.
- Location :Annecy, France (74000).
- Education Level :Master's Degree.
- Experience :> 6 months.
- Occasional remote authorized.