Quality Assurance Lead/ Lead QA
il y a 281 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Quality Assurance Lead/ Lead QA in Paris at Quantic Dream.
For its ambitious upcoming productions, QUANTIC DREAM wishes to recruit a Quality Assurance Manager / Lead QA to manage the studio's Quality Assurance department.
You will be responsible for managing the team of testers and will be required to organize, manage and plan the testing of our games on various platforms (PC, mobile, PlayStation etc.)
You will need to be constantly aware of the status of the game and be capable of submitting precise reports to project management.
You will need to establish processes in order to best optimize tests within the production period.
You will work under the direction of project management and in close collaboration with production teams in tracking priorities and bugs to improve the quality of our creations.
You will be responsible for:
- The organization and supervision of AAA game testing, amongst other things;
- The coordination of these internal tests;
- Writing of strategies and test plans based on specifications;
- Managing the team of testers (planning, priority management etc.) and recruiting testers with HR department.
- Identifying, diagnosing and tracking technical, functional and TRC bugs, and then assigning them;
- Providing daily statistical reports on game status;
- Adapting your team's work to Production needs;
- Validating the quality of deliverables.
We offer you the opportunity to work with teams of enthusiasts in a creative and innovative environment.
- You have at least 5 years' experience in the area of quality assurance on AAA projects in particular
- You have already managed a quality assurance test team of at least 8 testers
- You are able to manage and organize the work of a team in line with production priorities
- You are dynamic, responsive, motivated and committed
- Ability to work independently and meet delivery deadlines whilst achieving a high quality standard.
- Meticulous and methodical, you are capable of managing several tasks at once to help drive production forward
- Positive professional attitude, effective in communicating with all departments and understanding problems
- Perfect proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in bug tracking tools (Devtrack, Mantis, Jira)
- Knowledge of technical standards, TRC verification and submission processes
- Experience with PlayStation 3 or 4 would be an advantage.