Quality Assurance Analyst
- BORDEAUX, 33100
il y a 88 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Founded in September 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux works passionately on the biggest AAA games to deliver the best gaming experiences. Today, the studio has over 340 talents, from 15 different nationalities, working on licenses such as Assassin's Creed, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Rainbow Six, as well as other unannounced HD and mobile projects. We are also working on cross-functional cloud computing and game streaming projects with Harbour Team.
As part of the Bordeaux studio's assurance quality team, you will perform various tests on incomplete versions of the game and tools in order to support the production of the game; your main missions are to :
- Exercise active quality control on various aspects of development
- Be in charge of the creation, updates and communication around the Technical/Design Documents related to your mission
- Maintain and update the bug database
- Keep informed with the different teams of the different qualitative needs
- Report on the different needs, issues and progress to the teams
- dentify bugs in the different versions of the game (stability check...)
- You have a first experience as a tester in the field of video games and have a technical background in the computer field
- You are at ease with computer tools (Excel,...)
- You are at ease to communicate in English and evolve in a multicultural environment
- You are rigorous, methodical, and have an eye for detail
- You are communicative, observant and curious
- You know how to keep a team spirit in all circumstances
- You are involved in the success of the projects in which you participate
- You are passionate about video games and have a good video game culture
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
- Phone Interview with the recruiter
- Technical interview with the team
- Final interview with the team Lead
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer.
According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We're committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act
- Type: Full-time
- Function: Quality Assurance