- 33000, Bordeaux
il y a 178 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Shiro Games is an independent studio created in 2012. Since then, the studio has released 5 games, the two Evolands, the million seller Viking RTS Northgard, Darksburg and lately, the tactical RPG Wartales. We're now working on our next title : Dune : Spice Wars.
Today Shiro Games is looking for an intern in QA Test to join our development team. We welcome passionate applicants, who will help shape our projects. You will work directly as part of the development team as tester, to ensure the games meet the quality expectations of our players. Ideally, this end of studies internship will last 6 months.
What you will do :
- Discuss, playtest, and help with the balancing of new features
- Work with the GD team on the overall balancing and difficulty level
- Help programmers identify and reproduce bugs
- Review, filter, summarize feedback from the community to identity important bug fixes or feature requests
- Coordinate beta testing together with the community management team
- Help with the compilation of patch notes before release
What you must bring :
- End of studies internship
- Interest in game design, willing to dive deep into the intricate details of a complex game
- Good technical communication skills in English (French a plus)
- A sincere passion for games
- Willing to relocate to Bordeaux, France
Candidature à l'attention de : Fanny Laraignou