- 75003, Paris
il y a 104 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
We are looking for a test professional, an analytical advocate of quality, who has the passion and drive to contribute through generating test documentation, providing early feedback to shape the product, and executing test cases.
Your critical thinking skills and passion for improving our processes will directly aid in our quest to create a new label of quality.
- Create test plans and test cases for assigned areas of the game based on production expectations containing accurate verification points, - including edge case test scenarios and potential knock-on issues over other areas that could be impacted by specific integrations.
- Execute test, document results, and measure impact.
- Report on the user experience and test results, escalating when necessary.
- Analyze information provided by the Development and Production teams and identify risk areas.
- Partner with Development, providing solid communication and collaboration.
- Ensure all test tool data is high quality and updated daily.
- Document and maintain all necessary testware.
- Participate in test closure activities ; i.e. testware evaluation, knowledge transfer.
- Always champion the customer experience.
- Able to develop and foster strong working relationships with development partners, customers, support teams, and management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including accurate and timely reporting.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Passion for software quality and a keen eye for detail.
- Able to analyze and interpret data/workflows, recognize critical issues, and raise concerns.
- Previous experience with issue tracking databases (JIRA, Hansoft, DevTrack, Mantis etc.)
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Gray-box and white-box testing experience.
- Certified ISTQB advanced test analyst or equivalent.
- Experience with application lifecycle and test case management tools.
- Previous quality assurance experience with an online title, preferably a MMO.