QA Analyst (F/M/NB)
- BORDEAUX, 33100
il y a 48 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Founded in September 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAAA's game in order to offer the best gaming experiences to our players. Today, the studio has more than 400 talents, from 15 different nationalities, who work on licenses such as Assassin's Creed, Beyond Good & Evil 2, plus other unannounced free-to-play games. We are also working on exciting technologies with the Anvil team, Online services teams and with La Forge who seek to validate the value of technological innovations.
Within the Bordeaux studio, you join the Test team and you will be required to perform various tests on incomplete versions of the game in order to support the production of the game. You will work in a small team and will be involved in the creation of the game.
- Exercise active qualitative control over the different aspects of development
- Maintain and update the bug base
- Keep informed with the different teams of the different qualitative needs
- Report the different needs, problems and progress to the teams
- Identify bugs in the different versions of the game (stability control, etc.)
- You have a first experience as a tester in the field of video games and have technical training in the computer field
- You are comfortable with IT tools (Excel, etc.) and familiar with Unreal
- You are comfortable working in English in a multicultural environment
- You are methodical, and have an eye for detail
- You are involved in the completion of the projects in which you participate
- You are passionate about video games and have a good video game culture
- You are autonomous and proactive
- You are comfortable working as part of a small and cohesive team
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
· Phone Interview
· Interview(s) with our internal teams
· Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We're committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.
Consultez ce guide qui a pour but de vous accompagner dans votre candidature, et découvrez nos actions pour encourager plus de diversité et d'inclusion.
- Type: Full-time
- Function: Quality Assurance