Publishing Manager (M/F)
il y a 284 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Role & missions ? What you will do**
You will manage end-to-end the production cycle of our games and lead relationship with a portfolio of studio/developers partners. More concretely, you will:
- Brainstorm and come up with new concept ideas for game prototypes (leveraging our market trends tools and internal experts), in collaboration with studios Ideation
- Test prototypes marketability using our internal tools and make recommendations to improve players' appeal to the game Testing
- Lead the game through our iteration & accelerations phases, together with a team of 3 internal experts: UA & monetization, Game designer, Creatives Pre-publishing
- Contribute to the game launch (& push your game in the top charts) & steer game performance metrics Launch
- Follow a portfolio of ~15-25 studios & developers and help them grow their business with us Account management
Opportunity ? What you will learn & discover
Experience:Scale-up from 50 to 80+ employees, excitement of launching new games (~2 / month)
Methods: Project management, Creativity ideation, Account management
Tools: Asana (Project management), Homa internal tools, Excel, Notion (our internal Wiki), Apptica & Salesforce
About you ? Who you are
You are self-driven and like to take on challenges or solve complex problems. You are pragmatic and like to focus on what matters most. You are nice to work with and like to bring a positive energy to the group. You are also creative and able to learn key challenges of a market and adapt to new market trends. In short: you like tackling 1 impossible thing at a time, in a fun way.
Preferred Background ? What You Bring Or Will Need
M2 ? Full working proficiency in English and big plus if fluent in Turkish or Russian ? Data-friendly and good writing skills
What we offer
- Full English speaking work environment in the center of Paris
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- Work in one of the most successful startup of France
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- Improve your internet start-up expertise and entrepreneurial skills
- Don't worry about being late, we offer flexible working hours
- Don't pollute, use public transport or bike-sharing services. We pay back half of the price!
Hiring process ? How to join us
Application here, and then:
Online test via TestGorilla
Video-call with our Talent Acquisition manager to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions.
Case study to evaluate your hard skills.
Interview with your future manager to assess mutual fit & build alignment on what he'll expect, and tell you more on his way to operate.
Interview with one of your future team members to help you project yourself (ideally onsite or video-call depending on Covid-19 situation).