Program Manager - SKU Planning (M/W/NB)
- Paris, Île-de-France
il y a 264 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
We're currently seeking a Program Manager, SKU Planning (M/W/NB), located in the Paris office, for our WW Sales Planning & Operations team.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Sales Planning, this individual will be responsible for working with Ubisoft studios, key cross functional teams, and sales leadership on the tracking, development and implementation of SKU plans as well as other player- facing monetization content, as it applies to the Ubisoft portfolio of games.
Develop Best in Class SKU Plans
- Collaborate with studios, brand, and leadership to understand strategic initiative for our games
- Leverage internal, industry and competitive insights to inform SKU plans & go to market strategies
- Collaborate with sales and cross functional teams to develop ROI driving SKU plan recommendations
- Drive alignment across our sales leadership, studios, and executive publishers on recommended sales plans and strategies
Execute and Inform Plans Across the Organizations
- Act as the single point of contact for the sales organization by managing, aggregating, and communicating KU plans, ULC requests, and 1st party store front items to cross functional teams
- Collaborate with cross functional operational and brand team teams to ensure seamless execution of pre and post launch plans
Manage & Develop
- Manage internal SKU plan and content tracking tools.
- Develop SKU planning frameworks based on competitive analysis and industry trends.
- 5+ years’ experience in brand marketing, shopper marketing, sales, sales planning, or a combination of these roles
- Strong collaborator who can effectively work with and influence key stakeholders
- Detail- and process-oriented with very strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; comfortable presenting to senior leadership
- Gaming experience on PC and current console systems strongly preferred
- Gaming industry experience a plus
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our players’ community.