Product Marketing Manager, YouTube Shorts Social Influencer
- Paris, 75016
il y a 412 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
About the job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the representation of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
In this role, you will build a global destination for creativity, learning, and free expression. You will be focused on supporting the EMEA marketing team and local markets in the activations of YouTube Shorts. You will focus on encouraging more users to create and watch shorts.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Conceptualize, structure, and support Shorts influencer campaigns and events across EMEA markets.
- Work cross-functionally with YouTube Global Marketing, Social, Partnerships, Sales, Public Relations, and Product. Understand organizational priorities and drive the highest return marketing initiatives.
- Drive the execution of marketing campaigns and events while leading multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Synthesize Creator, Social, and Shorts trends, behaviors, and needs into insightful reports and presentations that are actionable.
- Establish relationships with YouTube Creators and Influencers in the region, and globally. Identify content created from Shorts campaigns or from EMEA users and creators to amplify on social handles.
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in marketing (i.e., social media, influencer management, or brand content)
- Experience in project management, execution, and agency coordination in social media and/or brand marketing
- Experience with major social media platforms
- Experience with the execution of a wide range of consumer marketing and promotional campaigns, including multi-stakeholder management across markets
- Experience in creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns (e.g., unconventional and innovative campaigns/activities beyond traditional media buys)
- Experience marketing to Generation Z audience and knowledge of current trends (e.g., gaming, music, sports)
- Ability to keep up with the pulse of industry trends and cultural conversations and have a strategic point of view on how it informs our work
Ces annonces peuvent vous intéresser !
Manager, Partnership Development - Team VitalityBOOST & PartnersParis - Île-de-France, France
il y a 14 jours
HTC VIVE Technical Manager, EMEA (Remote Role, France Based)HTC EuropeFrance
il y a 3 jours
CDI Développeur C++ Unreal Engine (UE5) H/F/NBJumbo ManaStrasbourg - Bas-Rhin, France
il y a 13 jours