Product Marketing Manager – Mobile Games
- Lyon - Rhône, France
il y a 728 jours
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Within the Mobile & Web gaming department you are responsible for developing and implementing marketing plans for the whole mobile games portfolio in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
As Product Marketing Manager, your main responsibilities include:
- Develop go-to-market and product lifecycle strategies and execution from pre-launch, launch and post-launch
- Drive creative content development for internal and external communication with the support of our internal teams (Mobile Producers, PR, Community Management, Web and CRM) and in cooperation with our US and Japanese counterparts
- Manage relationships with creative agencies and advertising partners
- Deliver product marketing analysis and create different creatives per targeted users to optimize performance through rapid data driven iteration and A/B testing
- Monitor key trends in gaming across all major languages as it relates to new ASO strategies, and apply them to titles
- Create product presentations to support our key updates/new releases to Apple, Google and Facebook
- Coordinate and track activities to ensure that all the project tasks are delivered within the budget and timeframe
Experience and Education:
- Experience in at least one Product Manager role, ideally in the videogames industry (Experience in the mobile industry would be considered a huge plus)
- Bachelor to Master's degree in Marketing
Skills and knowledge:
- Fluent in English mandatory (daily interactions with international teams)
- Strong Excel, Powerpoint and Google Analytics skills, basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Strong budget-management skills
- Good organizational, problem solving and project management skills
- Strong analytical mind
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Good knowledge of mobile & web games development lifecycle (concept, development, soft launch, global launch and live operations)
Who you are:
- Keen on video games, including mobile games necessary
- Excellent communicator
- Strong analytical/synthesis mindset and high attention to details
- Team spirit
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Curious and open-minded
“More fun for everyone”
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, and operates in 50 countries around the world.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe succeeded over the last few years in setting up and developing our business across the EMEA region. We hold the leading position in the Japanese animation segment (One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto...), we successfully develop our historical and new franchises (Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™, Dark Souls™), and we publish and distribute major video game companies (CD Project Red, Level 5, slighty mad, Little Orbit...).
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe publishes mobile games in the EMEA region, in the USA and in Japan. To name a few, TEKKEN, PAC-MAN 256, Asterix & Friends and Galaga Wars have been downloaded by more than 50 million users worldwide! Many more new exciting games are coming up soon!
Location : 51 rue des Docks, 69009 LYON - FRANCE
Start date : immediate
Contract : full time/permanent contract